Lions Club of Chelsea District
Lions Club of Chelsea District welcomes visitors and new members
Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month
from 7.00 p.m. - 8 p.m. Please contact us for the venue.
Be a part of the change. Join the Lions Club.
Donating to the Bushfires and the Drought
We are currently taking donations for the bushfires and the drought. 100% of the money raised goes straight to the people who need it most. Please contact Ann Eldridge on 0488 906 552 if you would like to assist.
Lions are truly magnificent in helping the community in times of disaster. If you want to assist, join your local Lions Club.
Our 1.43 million men and women in 200 countries and geographic areas conduct vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much more.
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Our motto is "We Serve"
The Lions Club of Chelsea District believes it makes a difference in YOUR community.
Some of our other Projects
Some of our services and projects are:-
- Raising money for bushfires and drought relief
- 123Read2me - books for children
- Collecting stamps for Children's mobility
- Sponsorship of Hearing Dogs
- Anzac Day Attendance
- Volunteering at Tonimbruk Fire Relief Centre
- Collecting eye glasses for Sight First
- Environment Planting
- Sponsoring local children to Licola Camp
- Sponsoring Primary School End of Year Awards
- Xmas Raffles
- Xmas Cakes and Puddings
- Trivia Night Fundraiser
- Garage Sales
- Partnering with Ray White's Little Ray of Giving